Mecosta County rolls out the white carpet each winter welcoming guests, visitors and locals to enjoy all that we have to offer. Snowmobiling, ice fishing, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing are all great outside activities to enjoy. Also, don’t miss our holiday happenings and highly anticipated, month-long Celebration of the Arts Festival in February.
Looking for an event?
- Festival of Trees (November)
- Veterans Day Parade & Celebration (November)
- Festival of Lights (November)
- Santa Visits (December)
- Home for the Holidays
- Taste of Mecosta (February)
- Festival of the Arts (all month February)