Not only are our trees and flowers starting to emerge from the wintery season, but great activities are also springing up all over Mecosta County. From parades and farmers markets to free musical events. Now is a great time to get out and Explore all that the Big Rapids Region has to offer.
Looking for an event?
- Purple Pepper Egg Hunt (April)
- Village of Barryton Farmers Market: Saturdays (May-October)
- The Purple Pepper Farmers Market (May – October)
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt (April)
- Farmers Market: Tuesdays (May – September) & Fridays (May – October)
- Memorial Day Parades (May)
Looking for an activity?
9900 St. Ives Drive
Stanwood, MI 49346 US
Phone: (231) 972-0254
9003 90th Ave
Mecosta, MI 49332 US
Phone: (231) 972-7450