Not only are our trees and flowers starting to emerge from the wintery season, but great activities are also springing up all over Mecosta County. From parades and farmers markets to free musical events. Now is a great time to get out and Explore all that the Big Rapids Region has to offer.
Looking for an event?
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt (April)
- Farmers Market: Tuesdays (May – September) & Fridays (May – October)
- Veterans Car & Craft Show (May)
- Memorial Day Parades (May)
- Village of Barryton Farmers Market: Saturdays (May-October)
- The Purple Pepper Farmers Market (May – October)